Patellar Tendon Support
- Relieves pain associated with:
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Hamstring Tendonitis
- Jumper’s Knee
- Knee Strains & Sprains
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Puts pressure where the tendon comes off the knee cap (patella) and where it attaches to the shin (tibia)
- 2 distinct points of patented targeted pressure bands, with space between them, allows you to put pressure ONLY where you need it
- Individual pressure bands targeted to your pain
- Personalized fit with D-ring closure
- Less Bulk
- Low Profile – can be worn under clothing
- Our signature Grey Color
- Super Soft & Super Comfortable - just like your favorite athletic wear
- Innovative Poly/Spandex Blend
- Tested for latex and found to be below the detection limit (0.03 µg/ml)
- Orthopedic Surgeon developed and approved. However, nothing stated here should be construed as a substitute for medical care. Always consult a physician for injury diagnosis & treatment.
- Shipping & Delivery+
- Care Instructions+
- Ground delivery via USPS is always FREE!
- Estimated time is 5-7 business days across the United States.
- Upon purchase you will receive an email that contains your tracking information and estimated time of delivery
QUICK and EASY
Please note we accept returns purchased through our Flexxline website only.
We can not accept returns from other Retailers that carry our products. For purchases from another Retailer, please contact them directly for their Return Policy.
90 Days: Full Refund
365 Days: Exchange or Receive Store Credit
In order for your return to be processed correctly, please make sure the product is in its original condition, unused, with all tags and original packaging included. Flexxline reserves the right to refuse items that are not in the same condition you received them in. Because of the nature of our products, we consider items that have been altered as ineligible for return. This includes damaged items that have been altered but are still within our return policy time frame.
We will notify you via email once your return has been processed. Generally refunds are issued within 14 days of receiving the return.
Flexxline Returns Address:
5414 W. Pinnacle Pointe Drive #100
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
We want you to be happy, so if we can assist you in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hand wash with mild detergent; Allow to Air Dry